Wednesday 31 August 2011

Inspiration...

heey everybody, today I tought to share with you some of my celeb icons.
these girls style is where I get my inspiration when it comes to fashion, most of it.
I do get inspiration from some nice fashion blogs and from things around me, things that I love.



 Pixie Lott is def one of my fave singers, she´s so sweet and have such a nice voice.  her style is just amazing i love everything about it, either if it´s casual or a look more formal.


Lauren Conrad become such an elegant and sophisticated woman, she´s def one of my all time fashion Icons! her style is very femenie, elegant and romantic-ish.

When it comes to fashion I cannot not talk about Mary Kate Olsen, she´s another lovely girl who become a very sucessefull busyness woman, her style is kinda boho, edgy and funky...she gave her style her own touch and it come very well :)

Shenae Grimes style is very own too, she dresses what she like and she put all toguether so well, personally Im a big fan of her style and I do get inspired by her a lot as well.

ok these are the celebs style that I get inspired but the 2 that I really love are:

Nicole Richie and Rachel Zoe are my icons, I´m really into fashion it´s a thing that I trully love, back in a couple years when I started whatching razel zoe reallity show I started to know who she was I was like blown away..well now you get to now a little more about me I hope you like it :D

2 comments:

  1. Pixie is one of my biggest inpirations as well:))

    http://fashionableposting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. kewwl!! =) she´s just perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete