Friday 22 June 2012

"Nails of the Week"

hellooooo babes... today I decided to do something a little bit more simple and clean-ish, normaly I try to inovate and make new things but this week i was feeling the "femme fatalle" that exists inside me ahahah. I tried something a little different with the pictures tho, so I really hope you like it and let me know what you think about it <3







I wanted to share with you those delicious chocolates that were given to me... let me tell you that the were
AH-MA-ZING =D





4 comments:

  1. love it! :)
    e os bombonssssss, que bom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaha thank youuuu!! eram mesmo por acaso ehehe <3

      Delete
  2. Not only do I love the nails, your eyes looks really great in the 1st and 3rd shot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you darling, you are always so sweet!! <3 xx

      Delete